In the summer of 2014 ECF received an astonishing 813 proposals in response to our European-wide call for ideas that engage people in re-defining and shaping public space . From among this treasure trove of applications, we have selected representatives of the 50 most innovative, daring and inspiring ideas to join our first Idea Camp in Marseille.
On this page, you can look at the videos, images and articles produced during the Idea Camp by our citizen media partners and the participants: http://www.culturalfoundation.eu/idea-camp-2014/.
- Culture, the City and the Commons, Seville, 29/06 – 1/07/2016 - June 29, 2016
- Les Têtes de l’art launches #Open TV campaign on Goteo - March 7, 2016
- Featured People: Sam Khebizi - December 14, 2015
- Idea Camp 2015: Meet the 25 R&D Grantees and their ideas - November 30, 2015
- Featured People: Vassilis Chryssos - November 15, 2015
- Featured People: Jayne O. Ifekwunigwe - October 24, 2015
- Idea Camp 2015: Media coverage - October 22, 2015