KLUMP Subtopia, our incubator for culture and creative business and social entrepreneurship, is in it’s fifth year. Many ideas has been developed and transformed into business that stand on their own during these years. Also the incubator in it’s self has developed. We have sharpened our method and learnt more about the needs that a new business within the cultural sector has. Although this development of our incubator is a forever ongoing undertaking, we feel we have come to some conclusions that are worth sharing. That is why we have written this book where we give an account of our thoughts and actions in creating KLUMP Subtopia. It is an inspirational book with some practical guidelines.
Download the book here
WAN TO KNOW MORE?
- Dear Sweden (You fucked up) at Almedalen 2016 - September 15, 2016
- Not really open – On the Swedish political week of Almedalen - July 13, 2016
- This is Alby: a documentary - May 23, 2016
- Subtopia publishes Klumpology: How a Cultural Incubator Works - March 20, 2016
- Building the city together - October 1, 2015