In this interview with Talk Real, the co-founder of Podemos Juan Carlos Monedero, defends the idea of social movements as central actors in overcoming the current crisis. To thrive in the 21st Century, he argues, these dynamic forces must be lead by women and learn to act across national borders.
- Luigi de Magistris: “In Naples we are all illegal or no-one is” - May 25, 2017
- Art Real in Athens: Rebuilding Refugee Europe - May 23, 2017
- Messina: Forerunners of Italian Municipalism - May 16, 2017
- TalkReal voices Maria Hlavajova: Art and Social Change - May 12, 2017
- Talk Real in Tirana: Nationalism and Populism beyond the EU - May 10, 2017
- The French Election with the Local Hubs of EA - May 4, 2017
- Juan Carlos Monedero: social movements beyond the nation-state - April 28, 2017