THE WARTIME Slovak Republic, an ally of Nazi Germany, is commemorated every year on March 14 – mostly by extremist groups of nationalists. During this year’s For Independent Slovakia march, extremists did not clash with the anti-fascist blockade thanks to police intervention.
Read more on spectator.sme.sk
Video by Rafa Video Art channel.
- Refugees at Keleti Railway station in Hungary [PHOTO] - September 7, 2015
- VIDEO: People protested against extremist party in Brno, Czech Republic - May 29, 2015
- Video: extremist groups of nationalists march in Slovakia - May 10, 2015
- SHORT DOC: counter-demonstrators block PEGIDA rally - March 23, 2015
- Rioting for independence - March 18, 2015
- PHOTO STORY: Tomas Rafa in Donetsk and Luhansk - February 21, 2015
- PHOTOGRAPHY: Donetsk, October 2014 - January 17, 2015