This roundtable discussion brought together leading academics, journalists and activists to offer an interpretation of recent events.
• Dr James Dawson – Democracy Analyst and Tutor at King’s College London
• Prof Jan Kubik – Director of UCL-SSEES
• Prof Artur Wołek – Professor of Public Policy and Administration at the Jesuit University in Krakow
• Jakub Krupa – UK Correspondent of the Polish Press Agency
• Dr Marta Tycner, Post-doctoral researcher at the University of Oxford and Razem activist
• Prof Anita Prazmowska, Professor of International History at LSE
Chair: Dr Michał Murawski – Mellon Post-Doctoral Research Fellow at UCL-SSEES